Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal
1. The Buyer ("Buyer") of www.evismart.com, who is a consumer (individual), has the right to withdraw from the agreement ("Agreement") between the Buyer and www.evismart without giving reasons within 14 (fourteen) days .com ("Seller") for the purchase of goods ("Goods") in the online store at www.evismart.com.
2. The right of withdrawal expires 14 days after receipt of the Goods. If the Buyer ordered several Goods in one order, which are delivered separately, then the term for exercising the right of withdrawal is calculated from the day when the Buyer or a third party who is not a carrier and indicated by the Buyer received the last Goods. If the goods are delivered consisting of several batches or parts, then the term for exercising the right of withdrawal is considered from the day when the Buyer or a third party who is not a carrier and indicated by the Buyer received the last batch or part of the Goods. For contracts for the regular delivery of the Goods, the period for exercising the right of withdrawal is calculated from the day on which the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier indicated by the Buyer received the first goods. If the end of the period falls on a public holiday in the State, the right of withdrawal is valid until the business day following (including) the expiration date of the said period.
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Buyer must inform the Seller of the decision to withdraw from the Agreement by sending or submitting an appropriate written notice in free form (WORD format; PDF format), which includes the Buyer's notice of withdrawal from the Agreement, or by completing the withdrawal form. The notice of cancellation of the Agreement or the cancellation form must be submitted at the Seller's customer service centers (addresses are indicated in the online store at www.evismart.com) or sent electronically by e-mail. mail at www.evismart.com. Upon receipt of the Buyer's notification electronically, the Seller immediately sends the Buyer an acknowledgment of receipt of the notification by email. Buyer's mail.
4. In order to comply with the term of the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient if the Buyer sends his notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal to the Seller before the expiration of the period of the right of withdrawal.
Consequences of using the right of withdrawal
5. If the Buyer withdraws from the Contract, the Seller will return all money paid for the Goods, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs incurred due to the fact that the Buyer chose a delivery method that is not the cheapest standard type of delivery offered by the Seller), without undue delay and in any case not later than within 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed of the Buyer's decision to withdraw from the Contract. If only a portion of the Products are returned, shipping costs will only be refunded if the remaining Products in the same order, when purchased individually, are charged at a lower rate than if the Products were purchased together with the Products to be returned, and only in the amount equal to the difference between the specified tariffs.
6. The Seller transfers the refundable amounts to the Buyer's bank account indicated in the notice of withdrawal from the Agreement or in the withdrawal form. In any case, no funds will be withheld from the Buyer in connection with the return.
7. The Seller has the right to delay the refund to the Buyer until the Seller receives the Goods or the Buyer provides the Seller with confirmation that the Goods have been sent back, whichever is the earliest.
8. The Buyer immediately, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days after the submission or sending to the Seller of the refusal form or notification of the use of the right of withdrawal, returns or transfers the Goods to the Seller's customer service centers (addresses are indicated in the online store at www.evismart.com) or a person authorized by the Seller to accept the Goods. The deadline will be considered met if the Buyer hands over or ships the Goods to the Seller before the expiration of 14 (fourteen) days. The Buyer covers the costs of returning the Goods.
9. The Buyer is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods if the Goods during the exercise of the right of withdrawal were used for other purposes, and not to determine the nature, properties and operation of the Goods. For verification purposes, the Product is used to the extent that it can be done in the store.